Superstar Priyanka Chopra Jonas cannot be just labelled as a movie star, a singer or a producer – she’s a global phenomenon. Hailed as one of the biggest stars in the world today, Priyanka never stopped dreaming and achieving her goals. Her memoir ‘Unfinished’ is a fine example of how there’s so much more to her, her journey is still Unfinished and she would continue breaking the glass ceilings and carving her own path.
An inspiration to millions of her fans out there, Priyanka has time and again made an impact with everything she does. A global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights, Chopra also has her own foundation, the Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education, which helps needy kids.
Celebrating the power icon that she’s, we list down 15 powerful Priyanka Chopra Jonas quotes which will leave you super kicked. Take a look….
1. “No matter where you go in life or who you get married to, you have to be financially independent, whether you use it or not.”
2. “Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.”
3. “Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that a bad thing?”
4. “You don’t know what curves life will throw at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love.”
5. “Life just keeps moving. You have to keep your blinkers on. Find what you do best and keep moving.”
6. “There’s only one you. Understand who you are, your uniqueness.”
7. “The one thing I wear best is my confidence. That’s what I’d recommend to everyone.”
8. “The one thing I wear best is my confidence. That’s what I’d recommend to everyone.”
9. “It’s okay to not know what you want – as long as you know what you don’t want.”
10. “Courage comes from knowing your truth and standing up for it. Only then is it special.”
11. “Black, brown, white, yellow – why are we always talking about colors? I’m a girl. I believe in a global community.”
12. “Don’t be afraid of solitary journeys. Being responsible for your success and failures makes you stronger.”
13. “You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity. “
14. “Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent.”
15. “When I think about being the woman I want to be, I just want to be the best version of myself. And I use every opportunity that comes my way in that direction.”